Due to the difficult scenario the whole planet is going through, Dimmons research group works from home to continue fostering socioeconomical innovation through action-research. These days we believe it is more important than ever to continue our commitment to disseminating the open knowledge. For this reason, we share the latest contributions of Dimmons regarding procomon digital economy.
Videos of the Sharing Cities Action Encounter 2019. 30 sessions in which experts of the digital economy, cities representatives, projects and the international ecosystem work on new platform models: more sustainable, feminist and inclusive.
Latest published articles: Dimmons focuses on the digital sphere for a commons-oriented society. Among our latest publications you can find the bibliography resource of research and gender or the report for cities on the public policies of the sharing economy.
You can also follow our action on Twitter, where we publish content every day. Follow this thread to keep up:
Due to the difficult scenario the whole planet is going through, in Dimmons we believe it is more important than ever to continue our commitment to disseminating the open knowledge
Keep up with the latest contributions regarding procomon digital economy #DimmonsOpenKnowledge
— Dimmons.net (@dimmonsnet) March 23, 2020
Dimmons’ insight in pieces of news related to COVID-19:
- 19/05/2020 | Interview – Oleo: «Las cooperativas de consumo agroecológico modernas han favorecido una reactivación de todo lo qué es el sector primario» (Interview to Ricard Espelt)
- 26/04/2020 | News – El temps: “Per un desconfinament amb perspectiva de gènere” (Piece of news with insight from Monica Grau).
- 22/04/2020 | News – UOC News: “The feminist economy makes headway in the wake of COVID-19” (Piece of news with insight from Mayo Fuster).
- 30/03/2020 | News – Diari de Tarragona: “Economía de código abierto” (Piece of news with insight from Mayo Fuster).
- 17/03/2020 | News – Catalunya Plural: “Conciliar en temps de coronavirus: quan les cures se situen en el centre”(Piece of news with insight from Monica Grau).
- 11/03/2020 | News – El Diario: “Coronavirus y la crisis de cuidados: cómo una enfermedad nos puso frente al espejismo de la conciliación” (Piece of news with insight from Monica Grau).